Write Notepads & Co - Reporter's Notebook - Red
These guys at Writepads & Co are knocking it out of the park at the moment. The big brother of the Pocket Ledger, this is one of Dan's Big Pockets (works great in my cargo shorts). This flip book makes for a brilliant desk jotter. Task lists, scratch pad, or just aide-memoire - this is ideal.
Media outlets have long been trusted to deliver an unbiased account of what’s going on in the world at an interval in time. Some may say the news game has changed, but one thing remains the same. The written word. Society’s most powerful tool. Empires have risen and fallen, but historical accounts remain. All thanks to the written word. Our latest wire-bound notebook is a beacon of respect to the men and women who, for centuries, have delivered news to the masses.
Our reporter’s notebook delivers all you’d expect from a Write Notepads & Co. product; durability, reliability, and performance.
- 4" x 8" (top bound)
- 120 pages of 1/4" ruled paper printed in our trademark subtle non-reproducible blue-green.
- Made with 60pt board stock covers produced from 100% PCW and a 70# paper stock which has been meticulously selected to perform best for most writing instruments.
- We use exclusively, vegetable based ink in our printing process.
- Outfitted with a durable rubber band closure ready to keep all your loose papers securely inside.
- 5-digit code inside grants access to the purchaser to see which inner-city school has benefitted from the companion donation notebook.
- American Made in Baltimore, MD