Sometimes you need a bigger notebook, one that’ll lie flat on your desk, ready for to-do lists and phone messages. Sometimes you need The Steno.
The Steno is 6" by 9" with a black “Double-O Wiring” spiral at the top so it lies flat, open or closed. Inside you’ll find 80 pages of 70# “Bright White” paper Gregg-Ruled with a fine, soy-based application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown ink. The covers are 60 pt. “Super Duty Chipboard,” with a screen-printed 1-color application of “Dictation Smudge” black ink.
The inside covers provide a range of useful information, from the history of stenography and an abbreviations guide, to temperature conversions, planetary distances from the sun, a hobo symbol quick reference guide and more. Frankly, we wonder how we ever got by without one open on our desks at all times.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Inc., Bensenville, Ill.
- 02. Covers: Newark Paperboard Mills 60 pt. "Super Duty Chipboard," with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dictation Smudge" black ink.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70# text "Bright White," with a fine, soy-based, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown ink.
- 04. Covers printed on an Advance Process Supply Cameo 34" × 50" flat bed screen press.
- 05. Innards printed on a 20" × 29" Heidelberg Speedmaster 74 with perfector.
- 06. Line dimension: 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 07. Bound with bombproof black metal Renz "Double-O" Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816, filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- 08. Bottom corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) with a Challenge two-head round corner machine.
- 09. Steno book dimensions are 6" × 9" (15cm × 23cm).
- 10. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
One of the best parts about being an eCommerce owner is the opportunity to pack and prepare your new purchase, with care and passion, and ensure it is delivered promptly.
UK postage and packing is free over £20.00 and only £3.00 for smaller orders. Overseas postage and packing varies according to destination and shipping weight.
Nero's is not VAT registered. So - VAT is not charged. Not on UK customers, EU customers or ROW customers. This means that customers outside the UK may be charged taxes and duties by their customs authorities. Nero's has no control of these processes.
Your package will arrive in a secure box or envelope, prepared with extras, allowing us to get creative in making sure you have a positive experience whilst shopping with us online.
We take immense pride in our ability to dispatch our products on time, every time. We also take huge pride in how you receive the goods, making sure they were received securely and without any damage.
Perhaps you have received a pack of Notebooks, opened them up and they just aren't what you expected or were hoping for. No problem, as long as you have not blotted your ink then we would be happy to refund you the full amount. To make sure your return is managed smoothly and promptly we will provide a full refund, to you immediately.
We won’t ask any questions, you’ll never hear us challenge your decision and we will make sure you won’t have to wait long for your full refund. Just simply get in touch with us by our email address - email@example.com, and we will arrange the return of the product along with your full refund.